Duties & Responsibilities
- To assist in the designs, modulations, drawings and other related activities with respect to our Construction System.
- To sure timely completion of Shell and Formwork drawings to meet deadlines of production schedules.
- To monitor compliance to specification, drawings and production period.
- To coordinate with Business Development personnel in preparatory of plans for drawing submission.
- Responsible for the proper usage of all equipment that you will operate in carrying out your duties.
- Responsible for all computer software and hardware systems within the design office.
- Responsible for proper and efficient record and housekeeping of all design documents related to the Company’s activities.
- To protect and ensure confidentiality of all Company documentation and activities.
- And any other instruction relevant to the job functions that may be given to you from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Requires skill(s) : Ms Office, AutoCad and Revit
- Required language(s) : English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Port Klang
- Preferably Senior Executive specializing in Engineering- Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org