- Responsible for plant electrical system, planned, operate, safety precautions and carry out work such as preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance and repair for high voltage transformer, high voltage switch gear, switch room, power generator, low voltage installations and building.
- To lead a team of technical personnel in performing plant machineries and facilities maintenance and set up effectively.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when encounter with electrical or engineering related issues and conduct troubleshooting and repair promptly.
- To maintain proper records and documentation on all issues pertaining to operation.
- Wiling to undertake and assist in other task given by superior from time to time.
- HT Chargeman B0 11kV Certificate by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (Energy Commission).
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma Engineering Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in Electric Supply Act, Electricity Regulations is essential.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and can communicate with all level of people.
- Resourceful and can work with minimum supervision.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast changing environment.
- Willing to work on shifts/public holidays/weekends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to work on time given by the employer and without excessive absenteeism.
- Read and understand drawings to determine the specific dimension requirements.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Keep work areas clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Follow instruction given form team leader and supervisor.
- Set up welding machines based on the panel or extrusion at hand.
- Use disc grinder to smooth out, weld, or grind parts prior to welding.
- Examine work pieces to determine defects and perform welding duties to straighten them.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level in any field.
- No work experience required.
- Required Skill(s): Responsible, Good attitude and behaviour, Willing to learn.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Able to do work independently with spirit team work and Self-motived.
- Positive attitude towards mastering new skills.
- Learn about our business operation and have the opportunity to perform practical work in the production process. Experience the challenges and seize potential opportunity to be our long-term talent as well.
Apply to us if you have a Certificate in the following field of studies:
- Metal Fabrication